Plainly speaking with Oladele Hakeem Olaniyan comes up every Monday of the week.
The objective of this unique article is to examine issues of human interest.
President Muhammadu Buhari explained many things in his Independence anniversary speech
on Sunday, October 1, 2017 as Nigeria turns 57 after it gained freedom in 1960.
A good number of Nigerians are not satisfied with the present political set up. There are
covert and overt hunger in the land. This is the best time for Nigeria's number
one citizen to make or mar his political life journey.
|Plainly Speaking With Oladele Hakeem Olaniyan: 7 Things Buhari Must Do To Become Nigeria's Best President|
The federal government should take the bull by the horn now.
Nigerians are tired of empty promises. Plainly speaking with Oladele Hakeem Olaniyan
lists the seven things President Buhari should do urgently.
1. Massive employment for the teeming youths in the country.
2. Reviving Ajaokuta steel mill and other ones in the country.
3. More investment into Agriculture and Agro-allied industries.
4. Resuscitation of the comatose state of Education right from primary to tertiary and
5. Making his government all inclusive despite repulsiveness from some sections of Nigeria.
6. Massive housing which would be easily accessible and affordable to all Nigerians.
7. Making Nigerian Railway Corporation world class.
It is certain that if the president does the needful, all Nigerians would praise him for
keeping to his words and fulfilling his promises.
Plainly speaking with Oladele Hakeem Olaniyan is unbiased and straight to the point.
Expect another interesting piece next week God willing.